The Online Biologics Education Portal (OBEP) provides Australian dermatologists, dermatology registrars and dermatology nurses quick access to the most current information on clinical management, prescribing information, documentation requirements and patient support services for the use of biologics.
This is a professional resource for those healthcare professionals, and is not a consumer resource.
The Online Biologics Education Portal endeavours to:
- Provide information resources for all Fellows of the Australasian College of Dermatology, Australian dermatology registrars, and specialist dermatology nurses
- Provide real-time support to these healthcare providers, with an ability to lodge queries and receive quick responses
- Ensure patients, through their healthcare provider, have full access to all available support services
- Support educational outcomes following Biologics Masterclass educational sessions; and
- Continually maintain currency of information
The service has been developed and is supported by the education, research and biologics teams at the Skin & Cancer Foundation Inc in Melbourne.